Friday, December 31, 2010

My 2011 Wish List!


What do I wish for the New Year?  Ha not patience, strength or any of that crazy stuff that led us to ask the eternal question of what the hell was I thinking asking for that.  I think G*d must chuckle when he hears us ask for these things then hears us say why me???  Cause you asked, silly.  So I am done with those things.
So here is my crazy list of things I want in 2011!

I WANT….

To be 100lbs

My boobs to defy gravity

Cupcakes to miraculously show up whenever I have a craving 

The teeth I lost to grow back

The stamina I had at 16

To be a dancing queen without broken bones

My house to stay clean for more than 5 minutes

A new car okay I mean used new to me car

A dishwasher I don’t have to trick with resetting and use magic to get to work. BTW magic is not a dependable way to wash dishes just in case you were wondering

My bathtub to drain and not into Ashlin’s room

Wrinkles to be the new ”IN” thing

New linoleum that you clean and it looks clean

Shoes lots and lots of shoes

The Douche to stop being a douche

More Garfunkel and Oates videos

My furnace to work all the time not just sometimes

Wood floors

A magic mirror 

My kitchen fully painted and finished

The wisdom of the Grasshopper

A sitting place in my sitting room

The money my husband worked his ass off for but that his boss didn’t feel like paying

People to remember where they came from

Hone my sarcasm skills

My skin to be a little darker

My hips to move like Shakira

No more little presents from the pets

Other people to pick up said little presents

And last but not least I want…..
Kim Kardashian's ASS!!!


Happy New Year!!!
May the coming year bring you all the things you want!  ;)







3 comments:

  1. What a fabulous list! I wish for you this year full of the energy this list exudes (and of course the wonder woman style boobs you desire)!
    Happy 2011!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That list is fabulous! Ok, a few of those things are a little far-fetched (if you EVER get down to 100lbs I will kick your ass!!!!!- way toooooo thin!!!!!) But I like how subtle you were! You make me smile :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love love love love your list! It sounds great to me:):) and I believe everyone is achievable;)I was excpecting this list of "common" new years list, but not this one, it was a blast to read!! good luck and keep us posted;)

    ReplyDelete